Read, Write, Blog has its very first blog award! (YAY!!!!)
A HUGE THANK YOU TO JOYCE OVER AT INTO THE PAGES 87!
- Each person must post 11 facts about themselves.
- Answer 11 questions the tagger has given you and give 11 questions for the person you tag.
- Choose 11 people & link them to your post. (They must have 200 followers or less)
- Tell them you have tagged them.
- Remember, no tag backs.
:11 FACTS ABOUT ME:
- I believe in ghosts... There. I said it...
- I mostly dream in colour and keep a dream journal (Tries)
- I am the eldest of six kids
- My grandad came from Germany (One day, I will travel there)
- I am fascinated by history, legend and mythology
- I haven't been to many gigs, but I have seen Ozzy Osbourne and Nickleback play. I have also seen comedians Eddie Izzard and Al Murray
- My husband proposed to me in a hot air balloon.
- I don't wear make-up... I have no time!
- I secretly loved cross-country in school. I know. Weird!
- Me and the hubby "ran away" to Scotland, Gretna Green, to get married.
- I believe everything happens for a reason.
:Joyce's 11 Q's for me:
- What is your favourite book & why? This is far too difficult. There are so many... I am trying to think about a book which especially stood out for me... I always seem to come back to The Colour of Magic by Terry Pratchett.
- What is your favourite drink? Starbucks, caramel macchiato (Decaf at the moment, I'm still nursing... I dream of the day when I will be able to have real coffee)
- What is your favourite quote of all time? My nan had the "Footprints in the Sand" in a frame, I read it as a child and the meaning has always held comfort for me...
- Do you have any weird skills? Not really... I sometimes pick things up with my toes if wondering round the house bare foot... But shhhhhhhh...
- Who is your favourite Disney characters and why? Genie from Aladdin. He makes me laugh!
- Do you LOVE anime? Which one is your favorite? I hang my head, my siblings are into anime, but I haven't caught onto the bug yet...
- If you can travel anywhere, where would you go? Jamaica. I don't know why...
- Would you ever go to Comic Con? If, yes, who would you dress up as? Probably not, but just as a "what if you did?" It would probably be Storm from X-Men.
- Do you like the show "Dog the Bounty Hunter?" I'm not to doing too well with these Q's am I?!
- Three things you cannot live without? Family, Music, Books (non serious items, silver jewellery, chocolate and again, books...)
- Who is your favourite
author? Argh... Another toughie... I can't do it...
:Questions For You:
- What did you want to be when you grew up?
- Who do you most admire?
- Where is your most favourite place to be?
- What is your favourite TV show?
- Do you believe in guardian angels?
- What is your favourite treat?
- What are your hobbies?
- What is your favourite childhood memory?
- If you go to the cinema, what flavour popcorn do you order? If not popcorn, what else?!
- Who or what makes you laugh?
- Who would you want to see live in concert?!
Tag!!! You're it!
(I mean... The awesome fellow bloggers I would like to nominate...)
Check out these blogs... :-)
Francesca @ Francesca Writes Here
Aris Whittier @ Aris Whittier ~ A Romance Writer's Crazy Life
Ginger E @ Mouthy Barber Mom
Kassie Nichole @ Ginger Flair
Jimmi Earl @Moment by Moment
Salwa @Salz's Dummy Spitz
I know the rules call for 11 tags; I haven't finished this list yet. Those I wanted to nominate either have a "no-tag-please" policy on their blog; or they have over 200+ followers.