Saturday 8 September 2012

Blogger Award

Hi Bloggers!

A confession:

I am a bad blogger... On the 2nd September Desirae over at: The Not So Ugly Ducklings popped in to award my little bloggy space with a Liebster Award:

Ker-ching:

I am very honoured as this is my third nomination and it means a lot; it's a lovely reminder that my blog does really reach people.

So a HUGE thank you to Desirae and apologies for not getting this post up quicker!

So without further ado:

The Rules:

1) Post 11 facts about yourself
2) Answer the tagger's 11 questions
3) Create 11 questions for your own nominees
4) Tag the nominees and let them know they have been nominated
5)Nominees must have 200 followers or less, and you can't "tag back"


11 FACTS ABOUT LIL' O1' ME
  1. I had my first 'real' job just before my 13th birthday in a green grocers; my interview was: Manager: "Can you lift a bag of spuds?" Me: "Er, yes?!" Manager: "Okay, see you tomorrow"
  2. Autumn is my favourite season
  3. I sing when I think no-one is listening - especially in the car
  4. The muppets make me laugh
  5. ... So does Eddy Izzard
  6. I love looking at the stars, I used to sneak to the window to look out at them when mum turned out the light at bed time
  7. I can only eat mashed potato as part of a cottage pie... Can't eat it as is... weird
  8. I'm a daydreamer
  9. I love being at the beach but I'm not brave enough to swim in the sea
  10. I haven't had an alcaholic beverage since 2009 when we started trying for our fisrt baby...
  11. I would love a tia maria and coke ... but still nursing...

And now Desirae's 11 Q's...


1. What is the best book you have read in the last year?
It's been a great year so far for books... I truly couldn't choose one... The most recent books that stand out are Redhead by Ian Cook, Swift by R J Anderson, The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins, The Jelly Bean Crisis bu Jolene Stockman... And many more...
2. What was your best holiday?
Being from a large family and not a lot of money, holidays are very few and far between, so any holiday is very special. I have treasured memories of breaks in Cornwall, but the best holiday was when my husband surprised me on my 21st birthday with a holiday to Amsterdam. (It was my first time on a plane -Awesome!)
3. What is your favourite part about blogging?
All of it! I love that I have somewhere to channel thoughts and ideas; I also love that I get to meet like (and not so like) minded people. It's fab!
4. What’s the strangest talent you have?
Talent? I'm afraid I haven't got any interesting ones... =0)
5. What is your favourite movie?
Uh-oh... My favourite movie? Erm... I have lots! But I guess "The Crow" is somewhere around the top...
6. If you could pick a book you’ve read to make into a movie, which one would you choose?
Easy. Apartment 16 by Adam Nevill.
7. What are the most important 3 things in your life?
My family, my books and music.
8. What is something most people don’t know about you?
I record my dreams and don't like driving at night time. It freaks me out.
9. Are you addicted to any Facebook games? If so, which ones?
I am on Facebook but I don't use it very often...
10. What is your favourite social media site?
Goodreads.
11. If a cow laughed real hard, would milk come out her nose?
Erm..., No idea but if I had been drinking milk at the time of reading this Q; it may well have come out of mine...

Now, becuase I'm a bad-a$$ blogger rebel, I am not going to pass this award on.... Only because the blogs I would award haven't changed and I can't award again...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment