Monday 9 July 2012

Double Wowzers!

I had a lovely surprise from Krista at "Breath In BooKs", she has tagged me for a Liebster Blog award!



Flowers Clip Art

THANK YOU!


Now, I was awarded one not so long a go, so finding 11 more facts about me might be boring for some readers so here is the LINK to my first Liebster award, but  will be answering Krista's 11 questions for me here:

How long have you been blogging?
I started blogging at the end of December last year, I can't believe how time has flown!

Why did you want to start blogging?
I needed somewhere to write! I wanted to meet people going through the same "getting published" journey; but I have got so much more out of it and met some awesome people.

How did you come up with the name of your blog?
It just kinda popped into my noodle... Ha. I wanted simple and told people exactly what it was about.

What are your hopes for your blog?
 To make it better! I hope to reach/meet more wonderful bloggers, improve my writing style and hopefully be a little entertaining along the way. 

Do you read mainly traditionally published or Indie/Self published books?
Looking at my bookshelf, I guess there are more traditionally published books, but I read a book if I am drawn to it... (Or if I read an awesome review by the book bloggers I follow!)

What is your all-time favourite book & why?
This question is so hard! I always want to hide when I see this Q coming... I think the most recent book that had an impact was when I first discovered Adam Nevill and read his "Apartment 16", he made horror interesting again.

Who is your most favourite & least favourite characters (from any book) and why?
I'm stumped...  I think one of my favourite characters has to be Tiffany Aching from Terry Pratchett's "Wee Free Men" books. She is strong, brave, determined but then still has a childish streak... (To be fair, she is only nine when we first meet her) Oh, and she's a witch...
Character's I don't?! I need to think about that further but I am sure I have complained about a few...

How many books are on your To Be Read & To Be Reviewed piles?
Way too many for this lifetime! I've counted twelve by my bed... I ain't looking under it...

Do you have any ARCs right now, if so what?
I'm not lucky enough to have worked out how to get these yet!

What is your favourite drink to consume while reading? Coffee, tea, soda, other?
 I like a cuppa whilst I'm reading, but as a treat I may have a hot chocolate with extra marshmallows... mmmmmmmmm.....

What book are you currently reading?
I'm reading: "The Hypnotist" by Larrs Kelper



Another big thank you to Krista for thinking of me; and thank you to the rest of you lovely readers who take the time to read the randomness of my life! ;0)




No comments:

Post a Comment